A New Paradigm of Relating
Saturday, February 24, 2018, 10:30 am – 6 pm
Watertown (Boston), MA
Do you desire more connection and intimacy?
- Does fear of rejection, misinterpretation or expectations hold you back from initiating?
- Are you afraid of losing yourself in relationship or feeling obligated and confined?
- Do you find it hard to ask for what you really would like in life… and in the bedroom?
This daylong provides the missing piece in developing conscious dating and relationship skills
– and is the prerequisite for all subsequent CTLs (Level 2 Conscious Touch Lab Daylong: Discover New Pathways to Pleasure, monthly evening Intimacy and Consent Pleasure Labs, and all Intermediate and Advanced Conscious Touch Labs).
CTL is for YOU if you are:
- Partnered and want to deepen your connection and enliven the intimacy in your relationship
- Single and want to increase your confidence and connect with other conscious singles
In this experiential workshop you will:
- Discover the key to your empowerment.
- Discern the 3 keys to unlock true intimacy.
- Explore a New Paradigm of Relating in which you do not need to sacrifice yourself to get your needs met in connection.
- Discover how the word ‘no’ can become a gateway to deeper connection and fulfillment.
- Practice 5 Modalities of Touch – Expand your erotic repertoire!
- Increase your ability to sense your own and others’ energy fields – and how they interact!
This workshop is a game-changer.
We are creating a new culture based on conscious consent. No more second guessing, risking not getting our needs met, or worse, being perceived as violating, or feeling violated.
Consent is so much more than simply asking for and receiving permission before engaging; It’s a consciously negotiated agreement which takes into account each party’s desires and boundaries.
Become equipped with the awareness, tools, and communication skills to actually get your needs for connection, touch and intimacy met – whether you are single or in a relationship.
“I have already been able to apply what I have learned in my relationships with close friends. It has made me feel closer to those friends. When I utilize what I’ve learned, I feel excitement in my heart, and I feel free and actualized.” – Sam
Breakthrough to greater connection within a supportive community
The Conscious Touch Labs are designed to help you:
- Feel safe, connected, confident, empowered and liberated
- Receive the nourishing, non-sexual touch you want (and none that you don’t!)
- Discover new ways of experiencing pleasure while giving & receiving
- Uncover a deeper understanding of yourself, your desires & your needs
- Communicate your boundaries, preferences & desires with more ease & greater results
- Get deeply nourished: body, heart and soul
“I felt so safe. Unbelievably safe! Brynn, you have truly done a wonderful job in creating a culture and space that fosters love and care for everyone. I felt so supported by the friendly strangers around me.”
Gain the safety, structure and support to practice authentic communication around setting limits and asking for what you want in real time while giving and receiving nourishing, non-sexual touch.
“I left feeling so uplifted. Everyone looked buoyant by the end, with bright eyes and smiling hearts. I don’t know how Brynn does it, but she’s able to create a reverential and profoundly connected community in a few short hours.”
Connect with other conscious singles and couples interested in authentic connection and fulfilling intimacy
“At your first Conscious Touch class, I was able to meet someone and that relationship has bloomed into something I never thought possible. I think because you set the stage for us to practice things like communication, consent, and honoring each others’ yes and no, that opened the door for us to have a truly meaningful relationship. Thank you so much!” – Laura
“It was one of the best meetups I ever attended. The atmosphere safe, open and inviting. It was a wonderful, supportive environment to take the next step to opening up to connection with others and to myself.” – Meg
Expand your Erotic Repertoire
You will be led through a consensual, sensual, non-sexual exploration of 5 Modalities of Touch to expand your touch repertoire. You may be surprised to discover new avenues to pleasure you may not have expected!
“You made us all feel so comfortable throughout entire workshop with encouraging and clear instructions. The sequencing worked great: the way you had us do some meet and greets which fostered comfortability and vulnerability, which made segueing into the touching very safe and natural.” – Susan
“The “touch connection” was much more powerful and fulfilling than I could have ever imagined. Removing “sex” from the picture truly is a powerful component of the lab!” – Dianne
Imagine what it would be like if…
- There was a safe place you could receive nurturing touch which wasn’t going to lead to sex.
- You didn’t have to worry about performance or doing it right.
- You could let go of anxiety about rejection.
- You were supported in speaking your authentic truth, …and through this you experienced greater intimacy and connection.
- You were accepted and honored, just as you are.
“Thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul for this experience. It truly moved me.”
What possibilities might this open for you in your being and in your life?
“The most valuable thing I got out of participating was the feeling of “wholeness” and feeling 100% stress-free that lasted for days! ” – Dianne
“I’ve taken 3 group Labs with you, and am very drawn to your approach, which has already helped me open to more of my mind-heart-body in relation with people than I’ve ever been able to before. And the basic guiding principles has already helped me be more connected, more effective in my role as a psychotherapist.” – Michael
Participants regularly report feeling:
- Incredibly Safe
- Deeply Moved
- Freed and Liberated
- Hope and Optimism
- Less Anxiety and Fear
- More Confident
- Calm, Relaxed, Peaceful
“It was my first time attending anything like that before…and I must say it was an incredibly moving experience. I walked in with an open mind and no expectations…because I honestly didn’t know what to expect. During one of the circle exercises I found myself holding back tears due to the emotion I was feeling at the moment. What I experienced yesterday was deeply profound and moving.” -Rhonda
The price of not coming for you may be continuing to feel:
- Lack of depth of connection and intimacy that you yearn for
- Confusion and awkwardness around reading people’s cues
- Fear of people wanting too much from you or rejecting you
- Shut down sexually
Join our Conscious Touch Community and gain support on your journey of self-discovery, empowerment, authentic connection and erotic fulfillment.
For Whom: Singles and couples interested in cultivating deeper connection and erotic fulfillment
Tickets: $147/person; $297/couple
Tickets for singles are roughly gender balanced. COUPLES may choose to do all the exercises together. Open to all genders, orientations and lifestyles.
It takes practice, support and community to integrate a new way of relating into one’s relationships and daily life.
Graduates gain access to the following:
Is there a ceiling to how much pleasure you allow yourself to feel? Are there things you want that you are not getting? And not sure how to ask for? Especially around sex?
In this Level 2 Daylong you will:
- Examine the core beliefs that block you from asking for what you truly want.
- Practice skillfully communicating your boundaries, needs & desires.
- Give and receive the nourishing, non-sexual touch you desire (and non that you don’t).
- Experience the empowerment, liberation, connection and pleasure of embodying the four quadrants of giving and receiving within the Wheel of Consent.
- Discover what allows you to open to pleasure more fully.
- …All within a safe, consensual, non-sexual framework
Our Private Facebook Conscious Touch Community
It can be lonely out there in the ‘real world’! Stay connected to your supportive Tribe with 24/7 access to our Private Facebook Group. It takes a village to create conscious relationships. Here you can continue developing connections, find a gender balance for upcoming Labs, and find Exploration & Discovery Buddies and Accountability Buddies. Share what you are learning in your inquiries and experiments. Be witnessed. Get support for your challenges. Be celebrated in your breakthroughs. Be inspired.
Discount on Private Sessions
Creating the intimacy you desire can be exponentially expedited by having individualized support and guidance. These practices can stir up emotions and patterns to be cleared out, healed and transformed. Sometimes extra 1:1 individualized support can be just the thing that helps us move through blocks to a more expansive life rather than put the lid back on them and return to life as it was. Graduates receive 10% off their first private session package.
About Your Facilitator:
Brynn Bishop, Founder of Conscious Intimacy, is an Advanced Certified Tantra Educator and Intimacy Coach. Her mission is to empower people to create authentic, loving, pleasurable relationships with themselves and others. She specializes in helping people access greater connection, liberation & pleasure. Brynn’s unique approach weaves together cutting-edge Somatic Psychology and Healthy Attachment Re-Patterning with Taoist and Tantric Healing Arts and Awakening practices – providing the most effective methods of transformation and empowerment. She is available for Individual and Couples Intimacy Coaching in Arlington, MA and worldwide via phone and video conference.
If you have questions or want to determine whether this is right for you, you may email brynn at conscious-intimacy.com or schedule a complimentary phone consult.
“Brynn is amazing in creating a trusting space for people with all different experience. I had a memorable, tender experience and I appreciate everyone’s presence and energy which made it possible. thank you.”